5. Work up a Sweat It's hard to worry about the thoughts in your head when you feel like your heart is about to beat through your chest. Of course, you don't have to go that hard - but spending any time exercising will keep you out of your head, and you will get all the normal benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
6. Take Action on Your Thoughts If you are lost in thought with worry, doubt, or fear about some aspect of your life, then try taking some action. You don't even have to do anything drastic. Just jot down some ways you can address the issues you worry about or fret over.
7. What Do You Value? Do you know what matters to you? It might seem like a silly question, but most of us never really define the things we care about most. When you figure out what means the absolute most to you, the thoughts of things that don't matter will start to drift away.
8. Use the 5-4-3-2-1 Method Sometimes you will find yourself with so many thoughts racing through your mind you feel the urge to panic. The 5-4-3-2-1 method is a great way to ground yourself. You just look around and pick out 5 things you can see, 4 things you can touch, 3 you can hear, 2 you can smell, and 1 you can taste. It's a simple but effective way to stay mindful.
9. Talk to a Professional If you feel so stuck in your head that it negatively impacts your mental well-
being, career, or relationships, consider speaking with a professional. There is absolutely no shame in doing so. A trained professional is simply another support for you to lean on